Terms and conditions
1. The ‘Michelin People In Motion 2W Promotion’ (the
‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over,
except Michelin Tyre PLCs (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone
else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade
customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail
customers only for private use.
2.By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be
bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in
the promotional material.
3. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry
out identity checks and to validate your claim.
4. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two MICHELIN motorcycle or scooter tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 01 January 2022 and 31 December 2022.
5. The Promotion will issue a prepaid Mastercard or a direct bank transfer to the value of £30. Direct bank transfers and prepaid Mastercard’s will be processed within 28 days from receipt of claim.
6. Promotion is only available to consumers with a valid
7. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31
8. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed
online at https://motorcycle-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/PIM2 and must be
accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible receipt highlighting the tyres
purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An
on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
9. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this
Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete,
invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves
the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate and
amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The
Promoter’s decision is final.
10. Please refer to the prepaid Mastercard for full terms and
conditions of its use.
11. The prepaid Mastercards are non-transferrable and no cash
alternative will be offered.
12. The prepaid Mastercards are subject to availability. The
Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative reward of equal
value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
13. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road,
Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Personal Data Statement: Michelin Tyre plc (‘Michelin’) acts
as a Data Controller for this promotion. Where security checks are carried out
for the issuing or prepaid Mastercards, Michelin is a joint controller with
Multi Resource Marketing (‘MRM’). You can contact Michelin’s data protection
officer by emailing email@example.com. You can request access to your
data, update inaccurate or incomplete data, object to the processing of your
data and supress information which relates to you. You may also have the right
to request the deletion of personal data or restrict the processing of your
personal data. For further information on your rights, see the ICOs website www.ico.org.uk.
If you are not happy with how we deal with your personal data, you can lodge a
complaint with the ICO. Please see
https://www.michelin.co.uk/web-content/privacy for further details. Personal
data collected is being collected by MRM (on behalf of Michelin), solely to
manage and administer the promotion, issue your prepaid Mastercard or arrange
your bank transfer and to verify the information provided. Your data may be
shared with third parties in order to verify your identity and carry out security
checks. We also use a third party email provider, Force 24 Limited, to send you
service emails relating to the promotion. Your data will be processed based on
your agreement to the promotion terms and conditions and will be retained for
no longer than six years following the end date of the promotion.