Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to all National Association of Blood Bikes members who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre Plc (the “Promoter”) employees (and their immediate families), its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers.
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. Purchase necessary, claimants must purchase MICHELIN tyres for use on NABB liveried bikes in 2020. Claimants will receive a rebate of £15 for a single MICHELIN tyre purchased or £30 for a pair of MICHELIN tyres.
4. Claimants must have the tyres fitted to the NABB liveried bike in 2020. Claimants can purchase tyres from a dealer of their choice according to pricing feely negotiated between the claimant and the dealer. This Rebate is in addition to any offer or discount offered by the dealer.
5. The Promotion applies only to MICHELIN tyres (the Road 5, Road 5 Trail, Road 5 GT, and Anakee Adventure).
6. Only one entry per household. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to discard illegible claim forms. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final.
7. The offer applies on purchases made between 1 January 2020 and 31 December 2020.
8. Closing date for receipt of claims is 8 January 2021.
9. Claims must be made by visiting the dedicated claims portal motorcycle-offers.michelin.co.uk/uk/blood-bikes. Here claimants will be required to upload a copy of the invoice that states the name of the dealer and the word ‘fitted’ to submit the claim. Claimants must also supply their full name and email address or contact telephone number and these details will be used by the Promoter only in accordance with Michelin Tyre Plc Data Protection and Privacy policies which can be found online on the claims portal.
10. All personal data collected for administration of this promotion shall not be retained by the Promoter and will be destroyed securely following the closing date of the Promotion.
11. We will endeavour to process your claim as quickly as possible, but please allow 3 working days to process your claim and up to 7 working days for payment to be authorised and confirmed and, depending on your bank, for the monies to arrive in your account.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative gift of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
14. The Promoter excludes liability to the fullest extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion.
15. The Promotion is subject to the laws of England.
16. Promoter: Michelin Tyre Plc, Campbell Road, Stoke on Trent, ST4 4EY.